Anna Sircova was born in Riga, Latvia, but family roots are coming all the way from Chelyabinsk, Russia. She studied psychology at Moscow State University, Russia. Currently she is an independent research professional, coordinating a cross-cultural project on time perspective across 30 countries, and based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Photography has been her long time interest and hobby. While in Moscow she has worked for some time as a personal assistant with photojournalist Justin Jin (2006-2007). Extensive “scientific tourism” (work related conferences, workshops, project meetings, etc.. that take place in variety of places around the world) brought her to the street photography genre and she participated in a workshop held by Alex Webb and Rebecca Norris Webb in Barcelona (2011).
- “10th ward” | “10-е отделение”
- “Good morning, Copenhagen!”
- “Going Green” or “Life Recycled”
“Life of Bicycles for the People’s Lives”
- 12 – 15 June 2014: Homeless Gallery, Copenhagen Photo Festival, Denmark
- 26 July – 19 August 2012: Kaņepes Kultūras centrs, Rīga, Latvia
- 28 June – 31 July 2012: Cafe Schmäck, Umeå, Sweden
- 7 – 17 June 2012: Frederiksberg Photo Walk, Copenhagen Photo Festival, Denmark